Digital media is a significant part of today’s modern world. It can also make or break your business. With the competition on the internet, it can be challenging to see how you can win in such a crowded marketing space.
So here are our 7 digital media tricks you can’t live without which will propel your business to the next level.
- Post Consistently – create a strategy and give an indication of how often you will create updates. Keep to your schedule as it installs a sense of reliability and professionalism about your brand.
- Use Images – don’t think that text alone is satisfactory. Images can make a big difference, when they are included on blogs, landing pages and social media updates, conversions, and engagement increase.
- Use Video – Video is also important in today’s digital media. It helps to pass on your message in a clear and concise manner. Videos are also great for SEO and engagement rates.
- Don’t Upload Videos Onto Your Website – This can slow your website down which will harm your page rank and user experience. Instead, use a third-party application like YouTube or Vimeo to host your video.
- Cross Promote – It can take up to seven (or more) interactions for your audience to eventually convert. If you are relying on one digital media platform to do this, you’ll lose a lot of leads quickly. Instead, cross promote and use each platform for a different part of your sales process.
- Segregate Your Audience – Your audience is important, but ensure you are reaching the right people in that audience with each piece of communication. There is no point in talking to parents with girls about boy shoes. Learn to segregate users based on behaviors and see marketing costs fall, and retention of leads increase.
- Don’t Forget Cart Abandonment – When you sell on a website you’ll lose some customers. However, you can reclaim them by using cart abandonment to bring them back. Some research says this can bring back about two-thirds of customers who abandon their cart online.
Digital media can be the lifeblood of your business. You just need to ensure you are using the right tools to get ahead of the competition.
What are your top digital media tips? What tips have you not tried?
Let me know in the comments below.